So, if you've seen Inside The Actor's Studio, you'll recognize these questions. They originated on a French talk show hosted by Bernard Pivot. It might be kind of a cop out, but I figure it's a bit of insight in to me. Perhaps I will expand each answer in to a separate post. Because, you know, I know you really want to see how fucked up my brainbucket really is.
Without further ado...
- What is your favorite word? Creativity
- What is your least favorite word? Nigger
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? To know my work has inspired others to be creative.
- What turns you off? Mediocrity
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck
- What sound or noise do you love? A child's laughter
- What sound or noise do you hate? The dentist's drill
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Game show host
- What profession would you not like to do? Police Officer
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "No, I get it. About that whole Old Testament thing...I fucked up. Total dick move on my part."
There's probably a few tales here and there that would take me deeper in to each answer. The beauty of the show is that the guests don't really get to provide that much context to their answers either, unless James gives them the latitude to do so. Maybe I will just leave these here without context or backstory. It might be kind of fun. But knowing me, I'll dive in to each of them in turn at some point or another.
I'd love to go deeper now, but I have to be honest--I walked more today than I have in months. So my ass is dragging. I'm going to take it to bed now.